Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Rebel Without a Cause

I'm watching this James Dean classic for the first time as my hubby is next to me on the couch sick with a stomach bug.  I came in after 45 minutes but honestly I don't see what all the fuss is about.  Sure James Dean is a rebel and he wears it well.  Hot as hell and the perfect hair, scrumptious!!  His mannerisms in this movie bother me, the way he lays in the bushes or balances awkwardly on the hood ornament of his car is just a little creepy.

Enough for the movie review.  It's a classic, I'm enjoying it.  The message I love...it's again just what I needed.  Steppin' out, moving and shaking, bucking up against the bad guy.  Love it!

Don't stop bucking up people, that's all I'm saying.  Don't lose your passion, don't lose your individualism.  Just live your life and do the right thing for you.  It's better than doing nothing at all.  Be your own REBEL!

No comments: