Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tantrum!

There's a voice inside my head that says in a snotty childish whine "I wanna go fishing!".  I know, that's silly but that's how I feel.  I would rather be doing something else!  Do you ever feel like you just want to refuse to do what you know you have to do and throw a little tantrum?  That's me.  In my head, I lay down on the floor on my back and kick my feet around and yell NO!  I guess I must be a bit overwhelmed.  HA!  Understatement!

There's no way on earth I'm going to actually do it but it's fun to fantasize about it.  It brings a smile to my face.  I'm under a fair amount of pressure right now with some big transitions so my balance is way off.  I'm fighting being negative and it's just really challenging. 

Insomnia doesn't help and that's been an issue lately.  Melatonin helps put me out but then 3 hours later I'm wide awake.  Tylenol PM is good for about 4.  That's just not enough sleep!  Tonight I try Sleep by Nature Made, God help me I hope for 6!

Ok, I guess that was my tantrum.  I am kind of pounding the keys as I type it.  Thankfully, I'm easily amused and that helps.  My goal for tomorrow is to enjoy a few fantasy tantrums and just keep smiling. 

There, that should balance my positive energy a bit....right?

No comments: