Monday, July 11, 2011

Heigh Ho...Heigh Ho...

It's back to work I go!  Did you know that Heigh Ho was spelled like that?  I didn't, learning something new before 6am, great start to the day! 

The keep my attitude positive initiative is in full swing, here's my strategy:
  1. Focus on Germany!  I have a whole lot to look forward to so I'll let that be the calming force.
  2. Lots of amusement.  If I can keep laughing, I'll be better able to handle the politics and B.S.
  3. Ipod!!!  Keep the world around me to a minimum.
  4. Take care of some personal business.  You know that stack of phone calls that are hard to get to in the middle of a busy day.  I'm going to make time to check them off the list.
  5. Ground, Ground, Ground!  If you're not familiar it's a way to connect to the planet and also a great way to release energy.  Click here if you want to learn how: Learn to Meditate
I hope this works for a very relaxing, uneventful and yet productive day!  Ready....set???  GO!

1 comment:

K Baby said...

Keep the positivity flowing! Love you mama!