Thursday, July 21, 2011

The wrath of the Gods!!

You may have noticed that there has not been a post from me since this one on 7/13  Electronic Lamenting.  I sincerely regret my rant about electronics!  Here's what happened following my post:

  • The IT Temp at work wiped my computer blank by accident.
  • My personal laptop got 37 virus' in one single moment and is perhaps gone forever
  • I can no longer access my external hard drive even if I plug it straight into the laptop
  • My phone started acting up in a variety of ways
  • My DVR stopped working for 24 hours straight
  • My husbands car got broken into and our 35mm camera and his Garmin were stolen
  • A light that has been on in my car for months went out (now what, I'm scared!)
  • My copier at work broke you can't close the side door

How do I calm the wrath of the Electronic Gods???  I have sent up a thousand apologies.  Is there a sacrifice that would right this wrong?  Maybe I'm Kharmically stained for life!  Lord have mercy on my soul, I don't have the patience for this crap! 

1 comment:

Laura Petersen said...

No, I don't imagine it does! Lol. Thanks for helping me see the humor in it!!