Sunday, May 8, 2011

Best Mothers Day EVER!!!


This was the Best Mothers Day EVER!!! 

I asked my family for a hike and free surprises for Mothers Day.  Turned out Lafe had to work and couldn't join us, sadly.  My day started like any other Sunday.  Meet the Press and coffee with my Hubby followed by a hot bath.  

Meditation hour on Mothers was amazing and my 3 Canadian Friends were there which was such a treat!  I attended a Spiritual Studies event about Kundalini Energy which was equally wonderful!  Then off to the hike.

When we were waiting for Kesa and Bella to arrive at the trail head I got my first surprise, Lafe arranged for the day off!  OMG, that was a beautiful surprise!! 




 Bella stopping for a drink, only a Grandma can love the ass in the air photo!  LOL





Is this a gorgeous picture or what!?!  My three babies playing on the beach!    



 First family photo in far too long.  Being the Mom in this family is the best thing I've ever done.  I love these three people and our pooch more then I ever imagined was possible!   

Kesa surprised me again with a print of a really old photo of us on a ferry, NICE!  Then, when Mark and I pulled into the driveway he said "let me know when you see your surprise".  It only took me a few minutes to see that he arranged for Lafe and his friend to put up the summer awning in the back yard.  Such a celebration of time for outdoor cribbage and enjoying our slice of Bothell, WA. 

Icing on the cake you say, it can't get any better??? Hell yes it can!  How about chicken fajitas by Chef Petersen, he's quite a cook! 

My life ROCKS!!  I need nothing else then to be the Mom.  Thank you Mark, Lafe (you had a hand in all the surprises), Kesa and of course the beautiful Bella!

CHEERS TO MY FAMILY!!!

3 comments:

Timothy and Jeanne Hisey said...

SWEET!!! I love you Laura! I'm thrilled that your Mother's Day was exactly as you wanted it to be! :)

Laura Petersen said...

Happy Mother's Day too Jeanne! Love you too!

Joel and Becca said...

Aw, how fun! :) That sounds like a great day! I LOVE your family photo!! :D