Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feline Fun!

I have said it before but I must say it again.  My cats are crazy lunatics!  I love them dearly!  I've been playing a game with my cats every single day for years and I want to share it with you for two reasons.  First, because it's strange and hilarious!  Secondly, my hope is that one of my readers will have knowledge of video surveillance.  I would LOVE to see this game in action and I have not been able to. 

Here's how the game works.  There are two small stuffed animals.  Wherever I put them they always return them to the entry hall.  I kick them under the pool table, place them on top shelves, hide them behind the bathroom door and it never fails, the cats return them to the front hall.  Don't believe me?  Here's proof.  These photos were taken over a period of 3 days.

Look closely, the brown one is on the front rug.


Just one this time.


This is Yert (short for Yertail), he likes to be seen with the dolls but never touching them.


Oops, Chase is busted with the evidence!


Later that same evening...


Early the next morning...


I took this one a few months ago.


It's nutso man, who knew that cats were so smart when they seem so dumb.  There is another thing I would love to see on video.  Every evening when I'm walking home, Chase sits on the pool table looking out the front window.  He's hungry and waiting for me to come home and feed him.  As soon as I come into sight in the front lawn, he gets so excited he turns in a full circle before jumping off the table.  It is the funniest thing, like he's twirling with joy!

If you know about nanny cams or any other way for me to capture this feline mayhem that happens while I'm not looking, let me know.  It would probably go viral!!

No comments: