Sunday, June 26, 2011

I THINK I FOUND IT....

Ok, listen carefully...this is very important!  THERE IS NO PERFECT BRA!  I guarantee it and that means something as I have done my research and then some!  After 6 bra fittings, I write this post in the most comfortable bra I've ever owned.  It's not "good", but I think it might work.  It has a BIG job balancing these giant bazoombas!  I'm sorry if I'm being too forward or revealing too much.  I am NOT going to post photos (although you know I thought about it).  I'm not thrilled but I like this one and it was very inexpensive. 

Thank you goes to Virginia's in Marysville, WA!  This is an odd little place.  I almost drove by it, a manufactured home on the outskirts of an industrial part of Marysville.  It's owned by a woman and run by her twin granddaughters.  I didn't meet Virgina but her granddaughter read me well.  They don't have a large selection and all sales are final.  They will customize the size with alterations although I didn't need that.  I bought one bra that is questionable but the one I'm wearing right now works.  The prices were amazing, really reasonable!

I'm not doing summersalts but I'm in the most comfortable bra I've ever worn.  THAT IS FANTASTIC! 

This is only day 1 so I'll let you know but so far I'm batting 1 for 2 at Virginia's.  If I still feel this way in a few days I'll order this one again.

No comments: