Friday, February 18, 2011

A few of my favorite things!

Birthday Vacation has been amazing so far!  I didn't blog as much as I had planned but I have so much to tell you as I reach the final 4 days.  For now, out of blissful exhaustion I present a few of my favorite things:

  • I LOVE road trips with my husband!  A well oiled machine we are. The passenger/navigator readily serving nuts and apple slices, chocolate cake, cheetos or a chicken salad sandwich.  One route on the way and a scenic longer journey home.
  • I LOVE exploring new places near and far.  Visiting parts of the world foreign to me yet close to home.
  • I LOVE having no alarm clock and waking up at a very reasonable morning hour with extra time to doze.
  • I LOVE being home during the day when the UPS guy rolls up and you anxiously wait to see if the package is for you.
  • I LOVE that my family is safe and happy.  Every moment with them I savor.
  • I LOVE to get an affirmation of the POWER of Mother Earth.  Experiencing the ocean in all her glory and taking a fresh breath of lifes amazing beauty.
  • I LOVE that just 2 days and a few hundred miles can shift your perspective completely!!
Cheers!

No comments: