Sunday, February 20, 2011

Life is Beautiful

How can you stand on an ocean beach and not be aware of life's beauty?  It always drives me to contemplate how connected the entire planet is.  The power and glory of the universe is spectacular!


All manner of living creatures.


This magnificent staircase down the bluff disappears once you reach the beach.





The weather turned wild once we began our walk.  Cold, blustering winds freshened my soul! 

You can almost see the hail in this picture.  It burned and stung when it hit my face.  It made me giggle like a school child.



My friend and stalker.


The pounding surf is the greatest!  It's the single most haunting and brilliantly centering force I'm aware of.  Seeing, smelling, hearing and feeling it heals my soul and completely shifts my perspective.  Life is BEAUTIFUL!

3 comments:

Timothy and Jeanne Hisey said...

It looks so majestic! I'm glad you had such a great time! J.

Joel and Becca said...

Where was this at? It looks beautiful!!

Laura Petersen said...

Becca, It's in Moclips, WA. Here's the link to the place we stayed. They have great deals this time of year as well. http://oceancrestresort.com/