Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mama Bear is PISSED!

I asked my daughters permission to post a blog about a situation she has going on.  She said no so I'm posting an abbreviated version.  Sorry Honey, please forgive me!  I will only say this:  Her situation makes the hair on the back of my neck stand straight up.  It raises the Mama Bear in me to an ENRAGED ROAR!!!



Obviously, when it comes to our children our main purpose is to protect them.  When they become adults nothing changes.  The defensive instincts of a parent are so strong they are indescribable!  I know that my daughter can hold her own.  She is strong willed like me and she is physically strong and smart.  I know, because I taught her self defense myself (beginning at a very young age).  Somehow, knowing this is not one bit helpful.  I want to charge forth, roaring loudly and rip the face off anyone that wants to mess with my kid! 

I'm trying to respect her wishes and not get involved.  Truth be told, I'm waiting and watching for now.  If this continues, I make no guarantees. 

No comments: