Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spreadsheet Eyeballs!

Sorry Guys, I have 3 or 4 blogs creating in my head but it's really hard to post right now.  I have a serious case of spreadsheet eyeballs!  Work has been so balls to the wall right now and I love it!  The constant data manipulation gets tiresome on the eyes.  The work is riveting and that's a very good thing.

Thank you MS!!  I love Excel!  I use it for everything in my work and my personal life.  For a person like me that's not able to do math in my head, I'm so thankful!  Could not LIVE without it!!

I can do check boxes, formulas, pivot tables and vlookups pretty easily now.  Have you ever gone to http://www.youtube.com/ and gotten free Excel training?  It's an endless supply of resources!  Check it out...

I'm not sleeping at all to speak of, not sure why.  I just picked up some Melatonin and I hope to finally get a good nights sleep.  Wish me luck.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments: