Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

Waking up on this cold Monday Morning I feel satisfied!  Spring Cleaning has begun at the Petersen Household.  It's such a healing to purge, organize and clean in, under and around everything!  The shift in energy is astounding! 

I can't wait to get to work so I can spring clean my desk!  I'm going to spring clean those filing cabinets too.  Hell, I might move everything and clean under it and put it all back!  I'm so excited!  The kitchen at work could use a deep cleaning but I might have to gather a committee for that. 

My yard is a mess but I must begin the process inside.  It's almost as if I clean inside first then the outside will be ready for  me.  That doesn't make any sense as is often the case with feelings.  Mostly it's a case of being too cold to do yard work yet. 

I'm supercharged and ready to go!  Got the master bedroom and bathroom done this weekend.  It's shiny baby and looks amazing!  Me, my dear husband and our two best friends will conquer all:

Miele Sweeper:



Shark Steam Mop

How about you?  Has the spring cleaning bug bit you yet?

No comments: