Friday, November 18, 2011

T-Minus 5 Days

3 more days of work!  You may have noticed that I monetized this blog.  Hey, I'm going to be unemployed so I'll take every dime I can get!  Please feel free to click on the ads and support my efforts and my sponsors!!  Ha!  Shameless?  I don't think so but borderline for sure. 

Today seems to be all about appreciation.  Lots of posts on facebook are a daily dose of thanks-giving and I like it.  It reminds me how grateful I am for my life.  I appreciate this company and especially some of my coworkers.  I've learned a lot and I will miss the collaborations.  I'm so grateful for all my Friends and family and a million other things!

I got to help a friend in crisis today which reminded me that we all have crisis' and we help each other.  "We get by with a little help from our friends!"  That's what balance is all about! 

I'm livin' the dream....

No comments: