Wednesday, November 16, 2011

T-Minus 7 Days

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 will be my last day at a job I've held for almost two decades.  I'm at a cross-roads.  Please join me for the next few weeks as I document my journey.  I promise to write something on this blog every day.  Maybe the adventure I'm on can get you thinking about your own path.  So exciting!

Today I make the commitment to blog daily because I think I need it to survive!  It can help me focus and stay accountable for my choices.  It is also a way to increase my creative energy.  As you know I actively create my life so I need as much as I can get.  My next career will definitely include CREATIVITY! 

I welcome your feedback.  You have surely been in the job market and maybe even the unemployment line.  Shout out with comments and please be honest.  I may not agree but I want to consider all my options. 

It's so exciting to be 43, have an amazing husband, two amazing adult children and the whole rest of my life to look forward to.  I feel so blessed that I am free to figure out what the next chapter holds with no worries.  It's a huge blessing that it comes right at the holidays when I want to be at home more anyway!

Off I go!

No comments: