Thursday, November 17, 2011

T-Minus 6 days

4 Working days left!  I'm so excited!  Beyond ready!  My creative energy is raging and I am on fire!  The farewell activities are set for a cake and goodbye party on Monday and a bar party on Tuesday.  Not what I would've chosen and a sign that I haven't completely let go of the fight.  None the less, it will definitely work.

My future is so uncertain even though I begin to understand aspects of it in small ways.  The things I do best are clear to me.  I'm a creative problem solver.  That message is coming through loud and clear.  The path is beginning to show itself.

Odd side story, my bosses boss takes a group of people to lunch every week for 3 weeks of the month.  I'm in group C.  His theory is that this is our one on one time even though there are 8-10 of us at a time.  It does work, it's fun but I'm not a huge fan of spending the money.  At any rate, let's just say that my last lunch was a bit awkward.  A good chance for me to not be obnoxious and step back and let the situation flow.  This is a milestone for me.  <wink wink>  I had a good time!  Hmmmm....let go of the fight??  HELL YES!

No comments: