Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Thoughts

I'm so blessed and it's not hard to find a list of things that I'm thankful for.  I know it's cliche' but I can't think of a better way to celebrate the day:

  • Mark who's the best friend I've ever had.
  • Lafe who always makes me laugh and think.
  • Kesa who teaches me and acts as my mirror.
  • My birth family who remind me where I came from.
  • My friends who accept me exactly as I am.
  • My cats who cuddle me a little closer when I'm sad or sick.
  • My beautiful home on a nice slice of Bothell.
  • My spiritual community that sees right through any BS I might be hiding in.
There are so many other things I'm thankful for.  I have to go now because we're smoking our very first turkey today and roasting one in the oven as well.  A ton of work to be done.  The thing I enjoy doing more than anything else on the planet is to cook side by side with my wonderful husband.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments: