Sunday, March 6, 2011

Do you feel it?

Do you feel the shifting energy?  2012 is happening now!  That's the name of the workshop I went to yesterday at The CDM Spiritual Teaching Center

**Disclaimer**  This blog is in no way affiliated with The CDM Spiritual Teaching Center, nor does it  represent the views of the organization.  I'm a CDM member who has benefited for 14 years from the training and community that CDM has to offer.

Newsflash to some of my blog audience - I am Reverend Laura Petersen.  I attended the 2 year Seminary Program at CDM.  The program teaches meditation and healing.  Sure, I can marry them, bury them or baptize them but I haven't chosen to take my ministry there.  The program was life changing and directed me to the path of self healing I'm on now.

Ok, back to 2012!  The notion that the planet is going to explode on 12/21/12 is not a theory I subscribe to.  It's reminiscent of the Y2K craze that rained fear down on us causing us to drain our bank accounts and hold our breath at midnight on 12/31/99.  That too was a time of great change and shifting energy as people awoke to see the reality of the hype.  We buy these stories and our fear and worry cripple our ability to handle the impending doom.

It is true that the energy on the planet is rising.  I don't know about you but there have been times lately that I feel like I can barely hang on!  Can any among us stand up and say that they have not been more aware of fear lately?  Turn on the news, read a paper or check the internet.  There are people uprising in places that would've never dreamed of such action.  The presenter yesterday said "if you don't feel it just go drive on the freeway for a few miles".  I so agree!  Everywhere I look the pace is faster, the need is more desperate and the world is whirling around my head.  The war for control is so great that people do the most outrageous things within the blink of an eye.

What do you believe about 2012?  I believe in the theory of cosmic cycles.  The energy shifts and rises you either rise with it or you fall.  The world doesn't explode but some people do.  I watched a video from a church group talking about calls they get from people that are desperate to act now to prepare for the end of time.  Women who say they will kill their children and themselves.  That's absurd!  I do think that some spirits will just leave their bodies and die because their fear is too great to be there in 2012 to experience it.  Others are using the theories to live every moment like it's their very last.  That's a pretty fun way to approach it.  It sure beats being paralyzed with fear.

Whatever you believe, I sure think it's fascinating to watch the planet change and grow.  In my mind every single thing in the universe is connected so whatever happens we're all creating it together.  Let's at least enjoy the ride.

No comments: