Sunday, March 13, 2011

I want more...Day 7

Spring Forward!  It's always painful to lose an hour on a weekend.  It's well worth it so I'll try not to complain.

I'm so excited to have the whole day today without anything scheduled.  This is rare these days.  My husband doesn't understand how much I love an entire day at home.  He says it's absurd to refuse to leave the house for an entire day.  Well we will just disagree on this!  I have plenty to do right here and I need some rest.  Today, he has some things scheduled so I will make an exception and venture out for groceries.  He's a very lucky man.  : ) 

Seriously though, there are very few things that make me as happy as time at home.  I view this place as my headquarters.  I touch down for a couple of hours each night before sleep and then on to the next crazy day.  Here, I plug in and recharge.  It's a centering force.  

On another note, I want and need more organization and less clutter.  This is an ongoing project.  There's just way too much crap in this house.  I'm not blaming anyone, I'm a serious pack rat and actually we all are.  It's like a disease.  We're not quite as bad as the folks on that Hoarders show but we're kind of bad.  We've made some progress in the last few months but we have a long way to go!

Today, I want more...
  • Freedom from my stuff!
  • Time at home recharging
  • Prep for the busy week coming up

No comments: