Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I want more....Day 2

First, let me celebrate a milestone for me and this blog.  We hit 500 page views in 9 countries.  That's pretty exciting!  Thank you all for your interest and support!!

I want  more....Day 2

I was thinking about this challenge yesterday and one thing kept coming up for me.  I don't want this challenge to be about the negative.  It turns out that most of the things I want are born from or related to something I don't want.  For example, I said yesterday that I wanted more amusement.  More accurately, I want less drama and negativity dragging me down. 

I figure let's embrace what we want, no matter the cause.  This exercise is so valuable to turn a negative into a positive, proactive and conscious way of creating our lives.  So here goes on Day 2 I want more...
  • Personal Pampering (baths, facials etc)
  • Time spent outdoors
  • Organization
What do you want more of today?

No comments: