Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I want more...Day 10 The Conclusion

Who knew that crashing my car and riding the bus would change my life forever?  Not me, I'll tell ya that!  I've been looking for more time to give to myself and I found a way!  Twice a day to be alone outside, experience the elements, rock my ipod and move my body is liberating!  I feel more invigorated and balanced than I have ever felt in my life!

I have a confession to make.  I don't really "ride the bus" in the morning.  I do walk a mile down the hill to the highway, however my two awesome workmates drive right by and one or the other picks me up.  One who made a very scary u turn across the 5 lane highway because she looked up my street and saw me.  Love those ladies!

I want more...2011 has taught me a million things about myself.  I have opened up in a way I never thought I could.  Writing this blog for 10 days religiously was an interesting experiment in creative energy mixed with self exploration.  Talk about an invigorating experience!  Thank you for coming along for the ride! 

Now I'm taking a few days off.  More from me soon.

CONCLUSION:

I WANT MORE...
  • Love - I can't get enough of the vibration of love.  When it flows from within there's nothing else like it!
  • BALANCE - Can't say it enough!
  • F Words - Family, Friends, Faith, Fun, Forgiveness, Freedom, Facials, Fortune, Fragrance, Frogs, Frisky, Fires, Foliage, Freaky, Foot Massages and definitely Florals.

No comments: