Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'M PISSED!

I'M SO PISSED!  I have to get this off my chest!

Last week on my way to work, I came upon a very bad car accident just seconds after it happened.  I was stopped in the far lane and thought about getting out to help.  There were already several people working so I didn't.  The wreckage (news photos below) was unreal and the dead body of a 63 year old man lay mangled on the grass. 

It was announced this morning that the 31 year old male driver was under the influence of heroin, marijuana and alcohol.  It was 7am in the morning!  I'M SO PISSED!  The Jackass that did this broke his finger. A broken finger!  Really?  He is now under investigation for vehicular homicide.  I hope they fry his ass!

Look at the wreckage.  It's unbelievable. In that moment, sitting there silenced in awe, all I could think was 'How the hell did this even happen?'  Now that I know, I'm just furious!!!




How many people were changed forever that morning?  I will never get these images out of my mind.  I'm pissed on behalf of the family that lost their loved one that day.  I'm just plain pissed that people do things like this. 

We should all be pissed!  I don't have the solution to stop this from happening again.  But, we have to do something about assholes like this that use two ton weapons!!  We have to stay pissed!

2 comments:

Barb Marsh said...

Agreed. And to think that I was livid when there was a suspicion of alcohol involved. What an ass. I, too, hope they punish him in a way that makes us believe that there is still SOME justice in the world. I'm so sad for the man that was just driving off to start his day and for his family that received the phone call telling them that he had been murdered by a selfish and amazingly stupid 31 year old man. Sigh.

Laury said...

Doesn't just tick you off that when the person who is at fault always gets away with minor or no injuries! I feel for the family and for those who witnessed the accident and death of someone who was in the right place at the wrong time. That man who took his life should have to pay with his own life.