Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moving In

WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED LAURALIVINGALOUD!  This is Much more ME!  I'm a die hard purple person so I hope it's not too obnoxious. 

This is akin to moving into a new home and slapping it together for a few months and then finally getting one room redone.  My old blog was all canned templates and I custom designed this one.  Laugh if you want, it's a simplistic start.  What fun!

Purple brings me JOY!  Completely obsessed would be an understatement.  I went way overboard and turned our home into a purple and green fiesta!  Yep, purple carpeting!  My husband banned me from ever decorating with purple again and I've complied.  Thank goodness he can't  ban my Sister from giving me purple gifts!  ; )

The second thing I'm celebrating today is that this blog is actually MINE!  I own http://www.lauralivingaloud.com/!!  Very exciting! 

Thanks guys, I'm loving life!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Couple questions.

First. How did you design this template? How do you do that? ;) And I LOVE it by the way, but I am also a die-hard purple fan!! :D

Also, what do you mean by you OWN your blog?? ;)

Love you!

Laura Petersen said...

Thanks Becca, LOL!! Holla!

My blog is lauralivingaloud.blogspot.com so I bought the lauralivingaloud.com domain name and created a redirect to the blog. I just went to the blogger help menus.

Timothy and Jeanne Hisey said...

Congratulations!!! What is the appropriate blogwarming gift?!? ;) Love you! J.

Laura Petersen said...

HAHA SEESTER! Something purple for sure! love you too!